Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-17 Origin: Site
Galangal, also known as wind ginger, is derived from the dried rhizome of galangal, a plant of the Zingiberaceae family. Galangal is native to Guangdong, Guangxi, Taiwan and other regions. Galangal, a native medicinal material in Lingnan, not only has high clinical medicinal value, but also has many daily uses such as making tea, decocting soup, cooking porridge, and brewing wine.
Contains Galangin (Galangin), Kaempferide (Kaempferide), Cortexin (Quercetin) and volatile oil. The main components of the oil are 1,8-cineole (1,8-Cineole) and methyl cinnamate (Methyl cinnamate). The spicy component of galangal is galangol (Galangol). It has the effects of warming the spleen and stomach, dispelling wind and cold, promoting qi and relieving pain.
1. Galangal has the effects of warming the stomach, relieving vomiting, dispelling cold and relieving pain.
2. Modern research shows that galangal has anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, analgesic, anti-diarrheal, anti-emetic, choleretic, anti-viral, anti-oxidant, anti-tumor, anti-hypoxic effects.
3. Galangal can be used to treat abdominal cold pain, belching and acid regurgitation, stomach cold and vomiting.
4. At present, galangal can also treat reflux esophagitis, protruding erosive gastritis, and hepatolithiasis after biliary tract surgery.
1. Galangal can be taken as decoction, or as pills or powder. When taking medicine, follow the doctor's advice and do not increase or decrease the dosage by yourself.
2. When taken orally in decoction, the daily dosage of galangal is 3-6 grams.
3. For external use, take an appropriate amount of galangal and scorpion, grind it into fine powder, and apply it on the affected area to treat wind tooth pain, cheek swelling and pain.
4. Galangal can be used in wine.
Galangal wine: mixed with Huoxiang to make wine, it has the effects of regulating qi and relieving pain, warming stomach and dispelling cold, and aromatizing turbidity. It can be used for cold pain in the abdomen, stomach cold vomiting, cholera vomiting and diarrhea, etc.
Bergamot Kaiyu: Compatible with traditional Chinese medicines such as bergamot, green peel, tangerine peel, etc., it has the effects of warming the middle and relieving pain, widening the chest and relieving depression, promoting qi and appetizing, and can be used for not thinking about eating, cold stomach, pain and discomfort, and gas stagnation in the stomach. wait.
1. Avoid taking it with atropine, senna and other drugs at the same time.
2. Cold, greasy, spicy food and tea may affect the efficacy of galangal, please consult a doctor before consumption.
3. If galangal shows signs of deterioration, please do not continue to take it.
1. Galangal is the rhizome of the Zingiberaceae plant Galangal, and dried ginger is the rhizome of the Zingiberaceae plant Zingiber officinale. Both have the effect of warming the middle and dispelling cold, and can treat cold pain in the abdomen and spleen and stomach deficiency.
2. Galangal and dried ginger have different effects.
Galangal can also harmonize the stomach and stop vomiting, and can treat stomach cold vomiting, belching and acid regurgitation.
Dried ginger can also restore yang and unblock the meridians, warm the lungs and transform drink, and can treat yang deficiency, faint pulse, cold body and cold limbs, cold drink, asthma and cough, etc.