Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-20 Origin: Site
1. Stimulate gastrointestinal smooth muscle
It has the effect of stimulating gastrointestinal smooth muscle, the maximum effect is 1 hour after administration, and the effect can last for 2 hours. The peristalsis of the intestinal muscles is accelerated and the contraction is strengthened. The mechanism is that the volatile oil of radix linderae is related to the excitation of the vagus nerve. The effect of radix linderae is mild and long-lasting, and it can be synergistic when used together with woody.
2. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic
It can significantly resist the swelling of mouse auricles caused by pro-inflammatory agents, and can effectively resist the swelling of rat feet caused by carrageenan.
Its water extract can significantly improve the pain threshold of hot plate method in mice, and significantly inhibit the writhing response induced by antimony potassium tartrate stimulation.
3. Antibacterial effect
It has inhibitory effects on Staphylococcus aureus, A-hemolytic Streptococcus, Typhoid Bacillus, Proteus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Escherichia coli.
4. Effects on the digestive tract
It has been reported that radix linderae has a dual effect on gastrointestinal smooth muscle, in addition, radix linderae can increase the secretion of digestive juice.
5. Hemostatic effect
In vitro experiments have shown that radix linderae dry powder can significantly shorten the plasma recalcification time of rabbits, promote blood coagulation and good hemostasis.
6. Other functions
(1) Long-term feeding of radix linderae to rats can increase body weight and inhibit sarcoma-180 in mice. Its borneol can sweat, excitement, antispasmodic, deworming and so on.
(2) Liver protection: its extract can prevent the elevation of AlT and AST caused by CCl4 in mice.
(3) Anticoagulation: its decoction has antithrombin effect in vitro.
(4) It has the effect of promoting blood coagulation and hemostasis.
(5) Its water decoction has strong antibacterial effect on various bacteria in test tube.
1. Pick out the impurities, separate the large and small strips, soak them in water thoroughly, and pay attention to changing the water according to the season to prevent odor, and remove the slices in time. If it has been sliced fresh, sieve off the ash.
2. Stir-fry: Take Jingwu tablets, stir-fry until dark yellow and take out.
3. Bran: Take Jingwu tablets, stir fry with wheat bran until slightly yellow, and sieve out the wheat bran.
4. Vinegar system: Take black powder and mix well with vinegar, slightly stuffy, put it in a pot and stir fry it with simmering heat until the degree of microstriped scorch spots, take it out and let it cool. Each radix linderae 500g, with vinegar 60g.
5. Preparation of wine: Take Wuyao tablets, add rice wine and mix well. When it is stuffy and moistened until the wine is exhausted, put it in a pot and fry it with low heat until it is slightly dry.
6. Salt preparation: Take the wheat bran, stir-fry it, add the Wuyao tablets moistened with salt water for half an hour, stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until light yellow, and sieve the wheat bran. Each radix linderae is 16kg, with 0.4kg of salt, 2kg of boiled water and 2kg of wheat bran.
1. With cinnamon: Activates Qi and dissipates cold, warms the meridian and relieves pain. Cinnamon is hot in nature, longer than cold and warm meridians. Cinnamon is used for dispelling cold and warming the body, while Cinnamon is used for warming and promoting Qi. The combination of the two medicines is used for abdominal pain and dysmenorrhea due to deficiency of the spleen and stomach.
2. With Yizhiren: nourishing the spleen and kidney, dispelling cold and shrinking urine. Yizhiren dispels cold and absorbs qi, warms the spleen and absorbs body fluid; radix linderae warms and disperses lower energizer deficiency cold, and helps bladder qi. The combination of the two medicines is used to remove the cold of the lower element, which causes astringency and contraction of urine, and is used for frequent urination or enuresis.
3. With Cyperus officinalis: Activating Qi and relieving pain. Fragrance of Cyperus officinalis goes straight and is good at relieving stagnant liver qi. Radix linderae is better than regulating spleen and lung qi. The combination of the two medicines can cure all qi diseases.
4. With Fructus Fructus and Cumin: Fructus Fructus can soothe the liver and promote Qi, while the aroma of Cumin promotes Qi, removes cold and disperses knots. The combination of the two medicines can enhance the power of regulating qi and soothing the liver, dispelling cold and relieving pain.
5. With Angelica: activating qi, promoting blood circulation and relieving pain. Angelica tonifies blood, activates blood, promotes qi and relieves pain. It is a medicine for qi in the blood. Angelica has radix linderae, which enhances the effect of activating temperature and clearing. It is often used to treat abdominal pain during menstruation.