Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-22 Origin: Site
Zhigancao, also known as licorice with honey, is a processed product of licorice. A method of honey roasting in modern processing technology is: first put honey in a pot to make medium honey, then use slow fire to add licorice slices and stir fry evenly, 3 to 5 minutes, take out of the pot, and bake in a baking room or oven at 60 ~ C until no When it is sticky, take it out and let it cool. The honey-roasted licorice obtained by this method is not easy to burn and has good quality. Roasted licorice is in round or oval slices. The outer epidermis is reddish-brown or gray-brown, slightly shiny. The cut surface is yellow to dark yellow, the cambium ring is obvious, and the rays are radial. Slightly sticky. With coke aroma, sweet. Zhigancao has the effect of invigorating the spleen and stomach, nourishing qi and invigorating the pulse.
The clinical application of Zhigancao is mostly Zhigancao Decoction, which is a soup made from Zhigancao as the main raw material. It originated from Zhang Zhongjing's "Treatise on Febrile Diseases" in Han Dynasty. Dates, sake composition.
According to modern research, licorice root contains various chemical components such as glycyrrhizin, glycyrrhetic acid, and glycyrrhizin, which have anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects, can regulate the immune function of the body, and have anti-tumor and analgesic effects. Therefore, the main effect of licorice root is to reconcile the urgency, moisten the lungs, detoxify, and reconcile various medicines. Commonly used for weak spleen and stomach, fatigue, palpitations, and pulse generation, it can relieve aconite poison.
1. The effect of nourishing yin is the main function. In Qing Dynasty, Ke Qin's "Typhoid fever came to Su Ji with typhoid fever attached to the wings" pointed out that "the birthplace is the king, the Ophiopogon japonicus is the minister, and the licorice is the assistant. Nourishing yin is all the way." Tian Zonghan's "Medicine Ji Youyin Theory" in the Qing Dynasty also believed that this recipe was "the ancestral recipe for nourishing yin".
2. The effect of nourishing blood is the main function. A group of doctors represented by Tang Rongchuan in the Qing Dynasty believed that Zhigancao Decoction was a "big potion for nourishing blood".
3. The efficacy and role of qi and blood supplementation, represented by "Annotated Treatise on Febrile Diseases", it is believed that the effect of Zhigancao Decoction should be qi and blood supplementation, "replenishing blood and qi and restoring pulse".
4. Synergy of yin and yang. The Qing Dynasty physician You Zaijing pointed out that Zhigancao Decoction is "a method of balancing yin and yang". This recipe is mainly used to treat typhoid fever or in the recovery period of severe illness due to insufficient yin and blood, lack of blood in the heart, deficiency of qi, palpitation, palpitation, irritability and lack of sleep, dry stool, slightly red tongue with little coating, and irregular pulse. Prolonged cough due to lung atrophy, spit foam and loose phlegm, excessive amount of saliva, dry throat and thirst, or blood in phlegm, palpitations, shortness of breath, warm liquid in the heart, insomnia and sweating, weak and fast pulse, or occasional knot .
The main difference between licorice root and licorice root is that the processing is different and the effect is different. Therefore, according to the specific situation of the patient, appropriate drugs should be selected to improve clinical symptoms.
1. Different processing: Generally, licorice is processed with honey on the basis of licorice, so licorice does not contain honey, while licorice contains honey.
2. Different effects: due to the honey process, licorice has a slightly stronger tonic ability than licorice, and has the effect of invigorating the spleen and stomach. , abdominal distention and other symptoms, licorice can also be used to compare with licorice, but the heat-clearing power is weak, generally used to treat asthma, cough, expectoration and other symptoms caused by lung heat.
Therefore, in general, when treating deficiency and chronic diseases, you can choose licorice. If you are treating real diseases, you can choose licorice. The specific situation depends on the doctor.
Roasted licorice taboo
Baked licorice should not be used together with seaweed, spurge, red spurge, kansui and coriander.