Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-26 Origin: Site
1. Improve body immunity
Once the ecological balance of the human body is disrupted, it is likely to cause a decline in immunity and cause various diseases; Ganoderma can regulate the functions of the internal organs of the body, regulate the meridians, and maintain the body's balance of relief, thereby enhancing Anti-virus ability.
2. Protect the liver
Ganoderma lucidum has a good protective effect on liver damage caused by various physical, chemical and biological factors. Regardless of whether it is before or after liver damage, you can take Ganoderma lucidum to protect the liver and reduce liver damage.
3. Maintain beauty and keep young
Ganoderma can maintain and regulate the moisture of the skin of the body. After a long period of work, it can restore the elasticity of the skin, and it can keep the skin in a moist and delicate state; and it can effectively inhibit the formation and formation of melanin in the skin. Precipitation, remove stains.
Ganoderma contains a lot of polysaccharides, which can delay aging. For women, it can effectively regulate the body's immunity, promote physical health, and can also adjust the metabolic balance, promote the formation of nucleic acids and proteins, and effectively fight aging.
5. Regulate endocrine
When women’s endocrine problems occur, then women’s endocrine hormones will not change, and endocrine hormone imbalance problems will easily occur at this time; while taking Ganoderma lucidum can effectively regulate endocrine disorders and maintain hormone levels in women’s bodies. In a stable state, the body is more healthy.
Ganoderma can treat neurasthenia, insomnia and other symptoms, because it has a very good effect on the central nervous system. This is because Ganoderma lucidum can effectively calm and soothe the nerves, has a good calming effect on the excitement of the central nervous system, and thus has a soothing effect on emotions, and has a good effect on long-term insomnia caused by neurasthenia.
Ganoderma is also very effective in resisting tumors. It can promote the production of endogenous anti-cancer substances such as interleukin-2, promote the phagocytic function of monocytes and macrophages, and improve the body's hematopoietic ability, especially the index level of white blood cells and the inhibitory effect of certain active ingredients on cancer cells have become the preferred traditional Chinese medicine for anti-tumor, anti-cancer and cancer adjuvant therapy, and at the same time there is almost no toxic side effects.
How to eat one: Ganoderma lucidum and jujube porridge
Materials: 15 grams of Ganoderma lucidum, 10 jujubes, 10 grams of peanut kernels, and 100 grams of stem rice.
1. First cut the Ganoderma lucidum, add an appropriate amount of water, and decoct the juice.
2. Then add jujube, peanut kernels, and stalk rice to cook porridge together.
3. Add sugar at the end to eat.
Efficacy: This porridge has the effects of nourishing qi, nourishing blood, invigorating the spleen and soothing the nerves. It is suitable for people who are chronically ill, weak, old and frail, and aging before age. It is also effective for thrombocytopenic purpura.
Eating method 2: Ganoderma lucidum and panax notoginseng stewed chicken soup
Materials: Ganoderma lucidum, old hen, panax notoginseng, red dates, wolfberry, ginger slices, salt.
1. First wash the Ganoderma lucidum and cut into chunks; then wash the Panax notoginseng and drain the water together.
2. Then slaughter the hen, remove the viscera, head and tail, and put it in the soup pot together with Ganoderma lucidum, Panax notoginseng and red dates.
3. After adding an appropriate amount of water, bring to a boil on high heat, change to a low heat and continue to simmer for 2 hours. Sprinkle the wolfberry in the last 10 minutes.
4. Finally, according to your own personal tastes, add some salt to taste and you can eat it out of the pot.
Efficacy: This soup has the effect of nourishing qi and blood, and has a good beauty and beauty effect for women with insufficient qi and blood and weak bodies.
How to eat three: Ganoderma lucidum hoof tendon soup
Ingredients: 15 grams of Ganoderma lucidum, 15 grams of Polygonatum, 15 grams of Astragalus, 100 grams of trotters, salt, spring onions, cooking wine, ginger, pepper, and broth.
1. First, wash the ganoderma, astragalus, and Huang Jing separately, soak in water and slice them, and tie the bag mouth with a gauze bag; the green onion and ginger sections are loosened.
2. Put the tendons in a gauze pot, add a proper amount of water, and steam on the steamer for 3 hours, wait for the tendons to become soft and rotten, take it out, and soak in cold water for 2 hours.
3. Then peel off the outer fascia, wash and cut into long strips.
4. Put the tendon, medicine bag, green onion, ginger, refined salt, and cooking wine into the pot, pour the soup and stew until the tendon is cooked, pick out the medicine bag, ginger and green onion. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
This soup can treat chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, leukopenia, etc. It also has a certain effect on coronary heart disease and acute infectious hepatitis.