Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-03 Origin: Site
Achyranthes is a Chinese herbal medicine that resembles lavender and has a similar taste to mint. After drying, it becomes a traditional Chinese medicine. It can be combined with other traditional Chinese medicines to treat diseases, and it can also be combined with the ingredients in life for diet therapy. Achyranthes has the effects of treating women's amenorrhea, rheumatism, low back pain, muscle spasm, and nocturnal emission.
1. It is used for stagnation of amenorrhea, postpartum stasis pain, and pain from falling and fluttering.
2. Achyranthes is good at promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. For various diseases of gynecology and traumatology, it is often used together with living flowers, peach kernels, angelica, and Corydalis, which can not only activate blood and regulate menstruation, but also remove blood stasis and heal wounds.
3. It is used for soreness of waist and knees, weakness of feet and knees.
4. Achyranthes is good in nature and descends, and enters the liver and kidney meridians. It can nourish the liver and kidney, strengthen the muscles and bones, and can also pass through the blood vessels and benefit the joints. It is a commonly used medicine for the treatment of waist, knee and lower limb diseases. For waist and knee pain caused by liver and kidney deficiency, it is often used with Atractylodes, dog ridge, and papaya. Pain is so bad, it can be used with papaya, self-defense, and living alone.
5. For hematemesis, epistaxis, swollen gums, headache and dizziness.
6. The bitter discharge of Achyranthes is reduced, it can induce blood to descend, conduct heat to discharge, and can treat the symptoms of excessive blood heat in the upper part. It is often combined with arborvitae, Rhizoma Imperatae, thistle and other medicines to treat hematemesis and epistaxis; it can also be used with Yin-nourishing and heat-clearing medicines such as Shengdi, gypsum, etc., are used to treat gingival swelling and pain, which are symptoms of Yin deficiency and fire; , oysters are equivalent.
7. It is used for dysuria, stranguria pain and hematuria embolism.
There are many functions and functions of Achyranthes. It can also play a great role in the prevention and treatment of some diseases in health care. Therefore, we often see the use of Achyranthes in our daily life, but it should be noted that not everyone All are suitable for use, but it also has some contraindications.
Although the function and efficacy of Achyranthes can strengthen the muscles and bones, nourish the liver and kidney, etc., because of its ability to promote blood circulation and clear the menstruation, for women with heavy menstruation, taking Achyranthes may cause adverse effects. And friends who suffer from gas deficiency try not to take it. Not all drugs that strengthen the liver and kidney are also good for the spleen. For example, if a friend with spleen deficiency eats Achyranthes, it may aggravate the symptoms of spleen deficiency. This is what we all need to pay attention to, although Achyranthes is a very good one. There are Chinese herbal medicines, but not everyone is suitable to eat them. Moreover, as a Chinese herbal medicine, Achyranthes has many taboos. We should pay attention to it, otherwise it will be harmful to our health. Inflict damage, then it's not worth the loss.
Hyssop loofah soup
Main ingredient: loofah 300 grams
Accessories: 20 grams of Achyranthes, 50 grams of pork (skinny), 25 grams of starch (corn), 100 grams of eggs, 30 grams of egg whites
Seasoning: 10 grams of cooking wine, 6 grams of soy sauce, 5 grams of ginger, 10 grams of green onions, 2 grams of salt, 25 grams of vegetable oil
1. Remove impurities from Achyranthes, moisten thoroughly and cut into 3 cm long segments
2. Wash the loofah, peel it and cut it into 3 cm square pieces
3. Wash the pork and cut it into 3 cm square pieces
4. Then knock in egg whites, add starch, soy sauce, cooking wine and mix well
5. Ginger cut into shreds, green onion cut into sections
6. Heat the wok on the fire, add the vegetable oil, and when the oil is 60% hot, add the shredded ginger and shallots to sauté until fragrant
7. Add 1800 ml of water and bring it to a boil on a fire
8. Then add loofah, sliced meat, and hyssop to cook, add salt and chicken essence and serve.
Efficacy: This product has the effect of tonifying liver and kidney, clearing heat and resolving phlegm, and lowering blood pressure. It is suitable for patients with fever, polydipsia and hypertension.
Hyssop with jellyfish
Main ingredient: 300 grams of jellyfish
Accessories: Achyranthes 20 grams
Seasoning: 10 grams of cooking wine, 5 grams of ginger, 10 grams of onion, 3 grams of salt, 10 grams of sugar, 3 grams of chicken essence, 25 grams of sesame oil, and 10 grams of vinegar.
1. Cook the jellyfish and cut into 4 cm long sections; wash and moisten the hydrangeas and cut into 3 cm long sections; shred ginger and green onions.
2. Put the jellyfish in a bowl, add onion, ginger, sugar, chicken essence, vinegar, cooking wine, hyssop, salt, mix well and serve.
Efficacy: This product has the effect of nourishing liver and kidney and lowering blood pressure.